Smile Aesthetics Design
Smile Aesthetics – Design and Applications
Smile aesthetic design allows you to have a more beautiful, aesthetic and attractive smile. The dentist who specializes in this field performs various treatments and applications to help you have a symmetrical and natural-looking smile that suits your facial features.
What Treatments Are Applied in Smile Aesthetic Design?
Metal fillings used in ancient times have now been replaced by aesthetic fillings. Aesthetic fillings are fillings that match the colors of the teeth, provide natural-looking and aesthetically successful results. They are generally applied using composite resin material.
Crooked teeth, tooth crowding or gaps between teeth can pose an obstacle to an aesthetic smile. Orthodontic treatments are important tools used to correct and arrange teeth in smile aesthetic design. In addition to traditional metal brackets, treatments with transparent aligners are also available.
Teeth Whitening – Bleaching
It is quite common for teeth to change color or turn yellow over time. Teeth whitening significantly improves the smile by returning the teeth to their natural white color. Teeth whitening can be performed by different methods that can be applied in the office or at home.
Porcelain Laminate and Veneer
Porcelain laminates or veneers are thin, specially produced porcelain veneers placed on the front surface of the teeth. Thanks to laminates or veneers, color, shape and size problems in the teeth are corrected, the appearance of the teeth is corrected and the desired aesthetic smile is achieved.
Gingivoplasty and Gingivectomy
Gum aesthetics is also an important element. The symmetry of the gums, their harmony with the teeth and their appearance are important in smile aesthetic design. Gingivoplasty is a surgical intervention to shape and straighten the gums, and gingivectomy is a surgical intervention to remove unnecessary gum tissue.
Gum Aesthetics – Gingival Smile
Some people are disturbed by the excessive exposure of their gums when smiling. With gum aesthetics, the gum line is corrected, the gums are made less visible and a more aesthetic smile is achieved.
What are the Stages of Smile Aesthetic Design?
- The dentist examines the patient’s teeth and jaw structure, determines the problems that need to be corrected aesthetically, and talks to the patient about his wishes.
- As a result of the evaluation, a personalized treatment plan is created in line with the patient’s needs and wishes.
- Planned treatments and applications are carried out. In cases requiring more than one treatment, treatments are applied sequentially.
- After the treatments are completed, the results are evaluated and necessary corrections are made.
Advantages of Smile Aesthetic Design
- An aesthetic smile increases a person’s self-confidence and provides more positive interactions in social relationships.
- Smile aesthetic design allows you to achieve a smile that is compatible with facial features while preserving the natural appearance of your teeth.
- Properly applied smile aesthetic treatments provide long-lasting results and allow you to have an aesthetic smile for many years.
Smile aesthetic design is an important part of dentistry. Various treatments and applications are offered to people who want to have an aesthetic smile. Modern dental clinics and specialist dentists in Turkey are waiting for you to design the most ideal smile for you. For a healthy, natural and aesthetic smile, you can contact us. You can create your treatment plan together and benefit from the advantages Turkey offers you.